Obsolescence Obsolescence

i would pay $10 for a downloadable hd version of this on a console or something this game rules. just needs a good soundtrack.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

o thanks guys now i'm super depressed

i can't believe u turned that shit into a game. it's really hilarious all throughout, and the graphics and gameplay suit the movie's creepy vibe... oh god i hate girls they're so scary and football agh

Final Ninja Final Ninja

a lot of fun

great design, pacing, and controls! I played Final Ninja Zero as well and it was just as cool. Keep making these!

Wild River Wild River

Sweet!

High score! If anyone beats it before Kevin Bacon Day is over they'll be getting a drawing of them making out with Kevin Bacon. That is a threat.

farmBee farmBee

Super damn fun

I don't understand how people are getting scores over 300,000 but it's a lot of fun regardless of that fact that I'll never get into the top slots. Seriously, the highest I've gotten up to was 250,000. What are you guys doing to get such high scores?

This is really addictive, please make a sequel. The music and tone of the game is really cool, I don't even feel frustrated if I do poorly, it's very pleasant all-around.

Chaz responds:

Thanks, the reason for that is because I accidentally uploaded a version of the game that I used for testing, so whoever played during the time that the game was live started off with an automatic 190,000 points. I need to email Tom to moderate those few ridiculous scores, but for now you should definately keep on trying because hopefully they'll be off the board soon!

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

A nice break from the day

I don't think it should be considered anything else. The star collecting starting getting really frustrating, but overall the game was a joy. I like the writing and design, although your character kind of looks like a colorful flying penis with testicles.

fun fun fun

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

99.9% fun

Psycho-Goldfish's longe-range move loops which makes it impossible to control the character. You basically just keep getting hit by fish until you die.

That sucks. Otherwise, this is pretty sweet. I'm going to beat it eventually lol

Shark Mountain Shark Mountain

hahaha

You get a 5/5 solely for recreating Quint's chalkboard illustration from the Jaws movie. That definitely brought on a smile.

Pretty fun game, wasn't feeling the intro movie, but I like the way the shark controls coupled with the fact that he's swimming on the peak of a mountain. lol

Skeik-Sprite responds:

YES! I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD CATCH THAT!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Fun!

Pretty good sense of humor too, Steve reminds me of a more dystopic version of the A.I. from the video game "Portal."

I'm having a great time with the level editor!
Play mine: "KillTheSlow"