Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

ppfff are you a bee, seriously

because i'm horny after watching this.

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

:-O

I received a droid 2 for my birthday and this is the first video i've watched using the internet on it and I dropped the phone cuz I laughed. The future is now omg computer phones. Damn that rude naked woman would be so much hotter dressed like boba fett.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I've been waiting for this all my life...

... and I didn't even know it.

Yotam & Fantasia 01 Yotam & Fantasia 01

damn it.

i started giggling before i even watched it...

Girlchan Contest!! Girlchan Contest!!

lol

Clearly my design isn't going to win, but seeing it flash in front of my eyes for a brief moment was awesome. I was like "Hey I'm still a winner! yayayay"

this is a cool contest, have fun

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

rofl

Things that make me laugh out loud when I'm by myself = gold. Thank you.

The animation for the kick to the groin and the dick-in-mouth singing demonstration in particular had me busting up... lol weiners

Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

GG Allin is a tool.

I like the animation because it gets me hot and bothered, but the fact that somebody like GG ever became famous and sprouted a following makes me want to puke. I hate brats... and he is a major brat.

Anyways. Besides the fury that boils up inside me when I hear his music, I was able to enjoy your animation and get naked and boogie. Thanks. Where do you get your drugs?

Short: Old Lady Short: Old Lady

lol

I have watched this every day since it came out. It's really adorable, Jesus H. Christmas.

Wolfenheim responds:

thats some dedication

Suck or Blow? Suck or Blow?

pretty cool

I think you could have gone a little further with the blow-up doll gag. 5/5 though :/

The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

OMG

DOPE ASS use of the Paul Lekakis "boom boom" song. It was funny to hear Anamanaguchi as well if only for the fact that I know someone who used to be in that band. Really, the audio for these fat anime collabs is what makes them so funny. The screams are hilarious, I love when the toothless black guy pops up.

This is genuinely one of the funnier animations on Newgrounds, even if I feel a little ashamed to admit it.